Location: Koala is all-remote, with roughly CT working hours. SF or NYC is strongly preferred for customer proximity, but open to all North America locations for exceptional candidates.
Koala is the best way for B2B companies to run a customer-led GTM motion. We help marketing teams understand what content performs best, so they know what leads to send to Sales. We help Sales teams understand how prospects are engaging in real-time, so they can send timely and genuinely helpful sales nudges.
We're a small and scrappy team, with heavy engineering & product DNA. We have just found product-market fit (✅ six-figure deals, ✅ sustained 15% DAU growth for the past 6+ months, ✅ 50+ paying customers) and are looking to supercharge growth now that our founders no longer can keep up with the pipeline.
We're well-funded by a number of the best operators and VCs. We have several years of runway right now and have plenty of future capital interest.
We're looking for two Founding AEs who have…
- A stellar career trajectory. You're on a stellar career path, and are excited to take the next step in your career
- A scrappy builder mentality. You'll partner closely with the CEO as you onboard and help develop the entire GTM motion. We're looking for self-starters who want to get their hands dirty and bring their expertise to the table to build an A+ GTM motion
- An always-learning mindset. You aren't afraid to critique yourself and are always looking to learn and get better
- 5+ years B2B SaaS Sales experience
- 2+ years in a closing role for $20-100k deal size
- Stellar track record of achievement (consistent 100%+ attainment, Presidents Club, etc.)
- Experience at a hyper-growth startup (Seed or Series A not necessary, but is a plus)
You'll partner closely with our CEO and founders to:
- Conduct discovery, build champions, explain ROI to buyers, run POCs, and close deals
- Help lay the groundwork for an amazing GTM culture
- Refine pitch & messaging
- Develop a strategy to outbound into top accounts
Why should you join?
- As Koala's customer zero, you'll shape the future of our product
- Unique opportunity to sell and help shape a world class product with strong PLG energy
- Work with a world-class product team that has built apps and services people love
- Learn from a founding team with significant experience in the GTM tech space (we led Product & Engineering at Segment from $5->$200M+ in ARR)
- Learn from a product-minded CEO who has been a close partner to world-class GTM teams
- Chance to work closely with our incredible GTM advisors (we have incredible GTM operators as investors & advisors)
- Join at the ground floor of our GTM motion, with a clear path to leadership
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay and OTE
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Startup equity
- Generous WFH stipend
How to apply
Email [email protected] with your resume and a brief note about why you're interested in the role.