Location: Koala is all-remote, with roughly CT working hours. SF or NYC is strongly preferred for customer proximity, but open to all North America locations for exceptional candidates.
Koala is the best way for B2B companies to run a customer-led GTM motion. We help marketing teams understand what content performs best, so they know what leads to send to Sales. We help Sales teams understand how prospects are engaging in real-time, so they can send timely and genuinely helpful sales nudges.
We're a small and scrappy team, with heavy engineering & product DNA. We have early product-market fit (✅ six-figure deals, ✅ sustained 15% DAU growth for the past 9+ months, ✅ 1,000+ companies, ✅ an incredible customer-base) and are looking to supercharge our post-sales function now that our founders no longer provide white-glove support to every customer.
We're well-funded by a number of the best operators and VCs. We have several years of runway right now and have plenty of future capital interest.
We're looking for a Founding Support Lead, with a strong bent toward strategic Customer Success Management & Sales Engineering, but also someone who can help with the Customer Support tickets. We're looking for someone who:
- Has a blend of technical & GTM skills. You've been in both technical roles and GTM roles, possibly as a technical CSM, Sales Engineer, or former founder
- A stellar career trajectory. You're on a stellar career path, and are excited to take the next step in your career
- A scrappy builder mentality. You'll partner closely with the CEO as you onboard and help refine the entire GTM motion. We're looking for self-starters who want to get their hands dirty and bring their expertise to the table to build an A+ GTM motion
- An always-learning mindset. You aren't afraid to critique yourself and are always looking to learn and get better
- Time spent in a technical role (eg., a Sales Engineer, technical CSM role, or Founder)
- 5+ years B2B SaaS Sales experience
- Stellar track record of solving high-impact business problems
- Experience at a hyper-growth startup (Seed or Series A not necessary, but is a plus)
You'll partner closely with our CEO and founders to:
- Partner with our largest customers to drive value and expansion
- Help scale our customer support function
- Iterate on the marketing message
- Build enablement strategy & content
🛠️ This is an extremely hands-on role, so you should be ready to build! 🛠️
Why should you join?
- Unique opportunity to sell and help shape a world class product with strong PLG energy
- Work with a world-class product team that has built apps and services people love
- Learn from a founding team with significant experience in our space (we led Product & Engineering in a similar domain at Segment from $5->$200M+ in ARR)
- Learn from a product-minded CEO who has been a close partner to world-class GTM teams
- Join at the ground floor of our GTM motion, with a clear path to leadership
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay and OTE
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Startup equity
- Generous WFH stipend
How to apply
Email [email protected] with your resume and a brief note about why you're interested in the role.