Introducing Custom Slack Alerts
We've received a lot of good feedback from our customers ever since we released Slack Alerts a few weeks ago. Customers have requested the ability to customize their Slack messages and include important information that lives in their CRM.
You can now add custom fields to your Slack Alerts to include details about an account or contact from your CRM and other integrations.
Here are some examples of what you can do with Custom Slack Alerts:
- Alert multiple account owners of an account like an AE and/or SDR.
- Include an essential trait that highlights product usage.
- Display some specific piece of the customer's tech stack that is relevant to your team.
- Highlight a specific CRM field that signals where the customer is in their buying journey.
Additionally, we revamped the UI for Slack Alerts to clarify each section of the form. We hope you like it, and please, if you have any questions or contributions, feel free to send us an email at [email protected]
Improvements & Fixes
- Performance improvements to Koala Fit Scoring.
- Fixed wrong counts in Daily Account Feeds. We now display the number of Visitors who were active for a specific day.
- Member Management: Added Search, grouping, and stats to workspace members page.
- No code Event Management: Koala now allows you to manage which Events, Pages, Forms, and Traits are sent into Koala.
Get started for free today!
If your company has a Koala workspace, you can go here to configure your Slack Alert: https://app.getkoala.com/goto/slack-alerts
If you aren't on Koala yet, you can start for free.