Use the Koala app to get notified about new leads as soon as they express intent in your product.
InstallationAdd to Slack
There are three ways that you can send messages from Koala to Slack.
- Automatic notifications for high-intent activities
- Share an account to a channel
- Subscribe to list updates
Each is discussed more in detail below.
Automatic notifications for high-intent activities
If you'd like to receive automatic notifications when high-intent activities happen, you can enable them to Slack. The easiest way to get started is in the Notifications tab.
After you've set up your triggers, here's an example of the Slack Integration setup. You can send via direct message, an existing channel, or a new channel you create inline. Here's how you configure it:
On the other side, once the intent is triggered, you'll get a notification via Direct Message:
Or into a public channel:
Share an account to a channel
If you'd like to manually share an interesting account to start a discussion with the team, you can easily share any account with any channel. Navigate to any account profile page in Koala and find this on the right:
In the Slack channel, it will appear like this:
Subscribe to list updates
If you'd like a more automated notification when people enter or exit a smart list, you can subscribe to a feed that triggers whenever a contact or account "matches" or "unmatches" a smart list definition.
To set this up, follow these steps:
- To create a Smart List in Koala:
- Navigate to your list's notifications via Lists > [List Name] > Notifications
- Select "Slack" and configure the channel you'd like to send notifications to
- You're all set! Now whenever a new company or person enters your list, you'll get notified.
Having issues with the Slack integration? Email the Koala team with your questions at [email protected]!